Updated: Aug 9, 2021
One of the things that sets our travel agency apart is our group trips. A group trip is a fully escorted, every detail taken care of, stress-free trip. If you've never travelled with a group, here's what you can expect.
1. The entire package and every detail is taken care of. Some clients prefer to sign up and sit back and relax. We plan every detail of the trip from the private transportation to the airport to excursions, hotels, group dinners and more. Other clients prefer to have a mix of planned and unplanned activities which is also something we can plan for and accommodate. We work with each client to make sure they are getting the experience they want out of their trip.
2. We are your escorts. You won't have to worry about a thing (or think about a thing!) because we are there with you on the trip from beginning to end. We pick you up, make sure you're checked into the flight and if anything goes differently than you expected along the way, we can have it changed through our connections with the tour operator. We are your point of contact on the trip for anything you need. From beginning to end, we are there with you and for you.
3. You'll make new friends. Some of our clients have become lifelong friends on our group trips and continue to travel together. Travelling in a group is a great way to make friends whether you're travelling by yourself or with a partner. You'll probably surprise yourself when you become fast friends with your fellow travellers!
4. You can have alone time if you'd like. Some clients prefer to be with the group the entire time, others prefer to have alone time and others like a mix. Whatever your preference is, we'll plan the trip accordingly so you get the exact type of trip you're looking for.
5. It's a safe way to travel to exotic locations. If you want to go somewhere a bit more off the beaten path and don't want to go alone, you can travel with us within the comfort of a group. We are there to help you along the way and we work with our tour operators on-site to make sure everything is safe.
We often get asked what some of our favourite group trips have been. Here's a few of our highlights!
A river cruise through the Mekong River. We travelled through Vietnam and Cambodia with a group of 30 people learning the history of the Vietnam War, experiencing floating markets, taking a local cooking class and seeing rice fields.
India with a group of 12 people where we took in the sights of the Taj Mahal in person, the Hare Krishna Centre, spice markets, flower markets, took pedicab rides in the busy streets, watched artisans weave rugs and tried incredible local food.
France with 36 people. We've taken groups from the Normandy beaches in the North with rich history to the wine region in the south (Burgandy and Provence).
Our groups have ranged in size from 12-150 people and we are always planning something! We are currently planning trips in 2021 and beyond and will adjust as necessary due to COVID. Check out our Featured Trips page for upcoming trips and Contact Us for more details or any questions you might have about travelling with one of our groups.