Established in 1956, Vellinga's Travel & Cruise Experts have been offering award winning service and travel advice for over 65 years. We treat your trip as though it's our own. We are the experts and our goal is to help you make memories that last a lifetime. Whether it's just one or two people, a family, or a whole group, our experienced consultants are here from the first contact until you return home.
1. Contact us by phone or email
2. We will have a few questions for you to answer so that we can determine what type of travel and destination you are looking for. At this time we will go over any fees associated with planning your trip.
3. We will send you proposals, discuss them with you and answer your questions.
4. Once you have determined which itinerary is your favorite; we will send you our Terms & Conditions, and any waivers that need to be signed.
5. We will make all the necessary reservations, and will advise you of deposit amounts and final payment due dates.
We will be available for any questions, updates, need to know information such as visas, inoculations or other.
Before you leave home:
6. Travel documents will be prepared by our team approximately 2 weeks prior to departure. We will go over the information with you making sure you are clear on all the details. We will answer any questions, you may have.
7. We will be there for you from our first contact until you arrive back home. You are never alone.
Pricing is per room/reservation and include HST
1. You know the resort/cruiseline and the date. We book it for you, manage the reservation as far as payments and supplier changes, we advise you of any entry requirements. Documents are emailed to you or printed if you wish. We will go over the details with you. We are here for your questions. $50.00
2. All Inclusive Packages/Cruise/Transportation
We send you up to 3 quotes and work with you to match you with the right vacation. We print your documents, go over them with you in person, monitor changes as well as provide you with any information regarding any entry requirements. We are here for your questions.
$75.00 - $125.00
3. Customized Tours/Packages; Group travel; which may include flights, hotels, transfers etc. to one or more countries. We send you up to 3 quotes and work with you to match you with the itinerary that works for you. We print your documents, go over them with you in person, monitor changes as well as provide you with any information regarding any entry requirements. We are here for your questions. $150.00
4. Destination Weddings: $250.00
5. Changes to an existing reservation $50.00 per change.
6. Cancel your booking $100.00.